Thursday, April 20, 2006

    Tom Cruise can go to Hell!

    Tom Cruise can go to Hell

    And I mean that with all graciousness.  He had a child this week.  I know that because the media has told me time and again.  

    OK, aside from the fact that his plumbing works, why would I give a flying flip?  And who cares what he thinks about psychology, Catholicism or even giving birth?  Aside from the pity I feel for little Katie (although she chose this path), I can't help but feel a slow, burning sense of outright annoyance that I am subjected to this lunatic's rantings.

    There is something cosmic about the fact that his child (probably a sweet little girl who is forever tied to a whacko) will share her birthday with Brooke Shield's little girl.  Brooke, of course, worrying that she may lapse, again, into post-partum depression and whose strength in admitting such is formidable, is the one from whom I want to hear.  

    Letter to Tom: you are not an entrepreneurial pimp, a fighter pilot, a racecar driver, a secret agent nor a hit man.  You only pretend to be such.  While you may be on your way to theton-freedom, you are lumped by those who discern, right up there with Pat Robertson.  

    So, shut the hell up already.

    Would you like me to read this to you? Listen

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Dr. Crazy said...

    What you said. Loved this post :)

    Thursday, April 20, 2006  
    Blogger Piss Poor Prof said...

    He is just driving me crazy...I mean, it is really starting to affect my verisimilitude about his movies. I guess I should just stick to Matt Damon action flicks.

    Thursday, April 20, 2006  
    Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

    Hear, Hear!!

    I'm really tired of the freak myself. Somehow he fell into the primie Socratic intellectual violation -- expounding like an expert on things that were not within his area.

    He should shout up -- he doesn't know what he does not know.

    Friday, April 21, 2006  
    Blogger Piss Poor Prof said...

    He has become the poster boy of why it is a good idea to get an education.

    Just think how articulate Paris Hilton could be if she, like Jodi Foster, went to Yale.

    Of course, I don't see Jodi Foster mouthing off about things she doesn't know.

    Tom Cruise needs to go to college!!!

    Friday, April 21, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home