Thursday, June 29, 2006

    Extension granted


    My Current Project has offered a one-month extension. Yay. This is good news in that my online college cancelled my Summer I course due to low enrollment and money worries have been keeping me up.

    So, for three weeks or so I should sleep a little better. Who knew that consulting was exactly like adjuncting...

    The image was lifted from here. You can visit, but I would advise you not to. :)

    Would you like me to read this to you? Listen

    1 Comments:

    Blogger um yeah said...

    hahaha. The campus crusade is...interesting. At my school they sent us all care packages full of candy and ramen (referred to affectionately by the non-Christian types as Jesus food). For days people walked around eating Jesus food and ranting about the attempts to convert everyone. Anyhow, now that I'm completely off topic...
    I'm glad you got some good news.

    Thursday, June 29, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home