Wednesday, June 21, 2006

    Friggin' Frappr

    I am actually moving away from my instincts in web design. I feel like I should be more Google and less Yahoo!, but I keep finding little add-ins to play with.

    So, I have added a Frappr map in the left frame and a scrolling Frappr image bar at the very bottom. If you add your pin to the map and have a photo, you too can scroll across my bottom.

    Full disclosure…I am in the Midwest, not Beverly Hills.

    Would you like me to read this to you? Listen

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Miranda said...

    I added my push-pin. It is accurate except it's not.

    I love adding stuff to my web page, too.

    Wednesday, June 21, 2006  
    Blogger Piss Poor Prof said...

    I can't help myself from adding...I look at the left column, and it is getting absolutely cluttered..but I like the stuff. A Bush-out-of-office countdown...I can't get rid of that.

    I am a streamlined aesthetic with a cluttered world

    Wednesday, June 21, 2006  
    Blogger Miranda said...

    I love add-ons and hacks, but my inner obsessive-compuslsive perfectionist has little episodes every time I start playing with my template.

    Thursday, June 22, 2006  
    Blogger Piss Poor Prof said...

    backups...always copy/paste to a word or text file. Then, play away.

    I figure that I am not making money off of it--poor content, lack of traffic, etc.--I might as well learn as much as I can playing with it.

    Friday, June 23, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home