Just a quick update
Just a quick update:
- Visit to grandparent went better than expected. She, though, looks as if to not be long for this world. I am deeply saddened by that.
- At the start of August I had no classes scheduled to teach for the coming fall…by mid-August I still had none. I now have six. Such is the nature of adjuncting.
- They are all online. I never get to see my students.
- I will also be transitioning from my current project to one just outside The City. I will commute during the week, working M-R. It will be hard on the family. But, we need the money. Such is the life of an adjunct.
- Stress has not gotten any better.