Monday, December 04, 2006

    I know, I know. I quit.


    Did you feel it? Just a little while ago. The earth tilted, again, just a little to the left. Or was it finally to the correct right? I don't know.

    What I do know is that two months ago I would not have recognized the current reality:
    • Democrats coming into majority position in both House and Senate
    • Rumsfeld resigning
    • Bolton resigning
    • The Christian right losing a stranglehold on moral righteousness
    Really, the only thing now is for Cheney to have a change of heart, accepting gays and selling his shares of Halliburton.

    Wow. Interesting times.

    Would you like me to read this to you? Listen

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Change of heart, Cheney? That's assuming a lot. I'd settle for a heart attack, but that Jarvis 2000 he's got will be ticking long after his body has decayed.

    What's more likely is hiring prefs for adjuncts. Gottcha.

    Monday, December 04, 2006  
    Blogger Piss Poor Prof said...

    I hear you. I am really intrigued by the "family romance" of the Cheneys, with a lesbian daughter, yet such militant anti-gay stances.

    But, it works for them.

    Tuesday, December 05, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home