Wednesday, May 23, 2007

    I'm in first class, Bitch!! (said a la Dave Chappelle)

    Can anyone tell me why in the name of all things pleasant can passgengers with first class tickets get into their own line in the security screening?

    I can understand if they get preferential treatment from their respective airlines, but security is now run by the Federal Gov't. Why is the government giving preferential treatment to the airline's clients?

    Why? why? why?

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    Would you like me to read this to you? Listen

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

    I suppose the justification is that most first-class tickets are purchased upgrades with frequent flyer miles... and since the airlines pay for security with ticket surcharges, they tend to dictate things like that.

    I also think it was a negotiating point for the airlines to get them to allow more security.

    I think it sucks as well, but that is probably because I always end up behind a whole string of yahoos with huge bottles of shampoo in their bags, laptops they don't know need to go in a separate bin and shoes that require macrame to get tied again...

    Monday, May 28, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home